UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: tmackfool Three stars, 500 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 1021  
Subject: Sharebuilder for Roth IRA Date: 5/14/2009 1:30 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
I was wondering what Fool Members experiences have been with using Sharebuilder for a Roth IRA.

I currently have one with TDAmeritrade, but I like the Sharebuilder $4 fee, as well as buying fractional shares, and I don't mind investing on Tuesdays. I can still get real-time trades if I really feel like it.

I have a regular Sharebuilder account I am currently using for TMF's Hidden Gems and Rule Breaker recommendations. The Roth IRA will largely be used for TMF's Income Investing (keep dividend reinvestment tax-free!) and those Rule Breakers that have a dividend as well.

Any thoughts, comments, etc, would be appreciated.

Thanks
Print the post Back To Top
Author: Fool2Believe Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1016 of 1021
Subject: Re: Sharebuilder for Roth IRA Date: 5/14/2009 1:35 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
I've had mine and the wife's Roth IRA's with SB for many years now, without complaint. Since they were bought by ING I now link with my ING accounts and get my SB totals in my ING account list.

Author: jck101 Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool CAPS All Star Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1017 of 1021
Subject: Re: Sharebuilder for Roth IRA Date: 5/17/2009 1:58 AM
No problems here either, I didn't know you could link accounts, I will have to do that.

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement