UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: TMF2Aruba Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool CAPS All Star Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 308367  
Subject: Sharing Date: 9/12/2001 5:27 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 9
Hi everyone,

Thanks to those who were asking about me. Let me extend my thoughts and prayers to all who have friends and relatives involved in the current tragedy.

We're fine here--well, as fine as anyone can be. We did find out yesterday that our friend who works in the WTC missed being in his office by 10 minutes. It seems everyone we speak to knows someone--has a story to tell.

I wanted share with you a post I just made, as I think that it's a bright spot in an otherwise very dark time for everyone.

http://boards.fool.com/Message.asp?mid=15732643

Folks, please hug your kids today!

Tony
Print the post Back To Top
Author: nparsn Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 90996 of 308367
Subject: Re: Sharing Date: 9/12/2001 6:38 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 3
Thanks for that moving post, Tony.

Those kids are so lucky to have you as a teacher! It is a very confusing time for all of us, especially our youth.

Hugs,

nparsn

Print the post Back To Top
UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement