Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 1
Sheila
I live near Collioure, which is almost to the Spanish border but on the Mediterranean. Have a look at this site: it's basically a photo album of the area I live. http://www.pyreneesmediterraneanliving.com/

I have lived here for about twenty years.

We do get snow once in awhile but it only stays for a day or two. Some of the photos show the snow in my bushes. There's a barbeque in some of the photos but there wasn't any merguez sausages. There was other sausages and sardine too. The best was the snails ~ this is Catalonia and they serve snails in the amounts of hundreds. Aioli is a good taste here too ~ it's like a garlic mayonaise. They're served with the snails.

I lived in Spain too. I was there for six years in the Cadiz region. The fish is sooooo good there, and it's available always.

My years in Minnesota (too cold), Montreal (too cold), and Sweden (which is also too cold) for my "Cold" life. Now I'm into the "Warm" part of my lifetime.

Blackduff
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Community Home
Speak Your Mind, Start Your Blog, Rate Your Stocks

Community Team Fools - who are those TMF's?
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.
Advertisement