Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: MARKALAN Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 1162  
Subject: Shelf Registration Date: 12/22/2012 8:54 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Why would FARO file a shelf registration?
Print the post Back To Top
Author: ed697 Two stars, 250 posts Old School Fool SC1 Red Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1137 of 1162
Subject: Re: Shelf Registration Date: 12/27/2012 3:53 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 1
I believe a shelf registration allows FARO to sell a bunch of shares if and when they want without being forced to do so in any immediate time frame.

According to this very short blurb, they have no plans to sell as of this date.

http://www.bizjournals.com/orlando/news/2012/12/24/faro-may-...

Ed

Author: trico47caddis One star, 50 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1138 of 1162
Subject: Re: Shelf Registration Date: 12/28/2012 9:42 AM
Recommendations: 1
Could this be a method to get money for a potential acquisition??? Or do they need money for paying off debt??? Just a few thoughts. I doubt the later but something seems to be brewing.

Regards, Mike

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement