Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev | Next
Author: yachtracer Two stars, 250 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 25826  
Subject: Shill Bids Date: 6/2/2000 2:11 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
This is part of a E-Mail that I have sent to E-Bay.

"This site looks like just one big contact avoidance system I have had several sellers not perform E.G.: (not send the product or or have already sold it to someone else by the
end of the auction) and others be just inflammatory jerks hiding behind "net mail"
E-Mail addresses that untraceable. I have tried to contact E-Bay regarding these
issues and get no response. As to the sellers I'm buying several items from marine
suppliers who I will pay for their goods but I WILL NOT! send another check out to
these dishonest and manipulative sellers who 1) manipulate auction prices 2)
manipulate their feedback 3) sell dead product to get the S/H fees (S/H costs having to
be paid to purchase then return and then paid again for them to ship a replacement
product) 4) sellers who can't keep their books straight and cause cancellation fees on
checks 5) sellers who want only money orders so they can hide from taxes. 6) sellers
who can't even return mail to tell you how much shipping is.
If EBay can't respond to these items then I have no use for them and will advise
others as to that, and of the dangers of sending money to E-Bay sellers who won't
perform. I have doubts as to any response to this but I will advise my clients of this
letter and any response to it. I however will not buy any more stock in E-Bay and will
advise against any further investments..."

I have sold all of my E-Bay stock.
YR
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Print the post  
UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev | Next

Announcements

Post of the Day:
Value Hounds

Nu Skin Showing its Age?
What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Community Home
Speak Your Mind, Start Your Blog, Rate Your Stocks

Community Team Fools - who are those TMF's?
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and "#1 Media Company to Work For" (BusinessInsider 2011)! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.
Advertisement