Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: FoolinGrapeApe Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 39864  
Subject: Ship of fools Date: 12/7/2012 6:20 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 1
http://www.boston.com/sports/columnists/massarotti/2012/12/b...

Without picking sides, without talking about maximum length contracts and revenue-sharing, without getting into Gary Bettman and Jeremy Jacobs and the Fehr siblings -- The Brothers Grim? -- let's just join hands and collectively pull the plug on a league that clearly does not recognize a good thing when it has one.

Ayup.

Grape
Print the post Back To Top
Author: RBMunkin Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 37077 of 39864
Subject: Re: Ship of fools Date: 12/8/2012 12:15 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
They are s h i t t i n g where they eat. So greedy that they are going to throw the baby out with the bath water.
On the other hand, maybe everyone will simply flock back as soon as they play again. Who on this board will or will not? I may be the only one who is done!
Not done enough to stop following this board a bit though :)

Print the post Back To Top
UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement