No. of Recommendations: 1
Talking about it more on Saul's board. But how much do you think SHOP's network of referral sources is worth? Billion of dollars in goodwill? It has gotta be worth quite a bit I think.

That is what attracted me most to SHOP, all these low cost referral sources. But then I got to the quality of merchant issue when I started counting the millions of merchants necessary to grow to something like a Salesforce.

But that referral network continues to grow. One would think that merchants referred by referral sources would be of higher quality and differentiated because they are actually speaking with and hiring a consultant, which also means paying a consultant. and of course the consultant has a large vested interest in using SHOP, as that is what they know, and the more they can refer to SHOP the more customers they have that will pay them.

Print the post  

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Community Home
Speak Your Mind, Start Your Blog, Rate Your Stocks

Community Team Fools - who are those TMF's?
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.