Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (4) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: nicky378 Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 798  
Subject: SHORT Date: 5/3/2001 12:35 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
TO BE PERFECTLY HONEST , I'M AN OWNER IN THAT I BORROWED THE ISSUE TO SELL IT.BUT I'VE BEEN WRONG BEFORE. GOD BLES
Print the post Back To Top
Author: DrSEllis Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 786 of 798
Subject: Re: SHORT Date: 5/25/2001 5:52 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Just some friendly advice - you may have been making loads of money recently on Shorts, but this stock will not be one of them. Sorry!

Reality is that this is a fairly boring company - not a high profile, mostly mid-upper tier customers, multiple revenue streams (consultancy, e-solutions, outsourcing) that stabalise earnings over market turmoil. There are no skeletons in the cupboard, no potential law suits (and never likely to be), but then again no wonder products or propositions to shoot the stock up.

If you want the real picture - speak to any of their customers. KEA services are dependable, reliable and add value. A lot of revenue is from repeat business. This is a largely stable stock, though without the global brand awareness to jump big.

So now can everyone tell why this stock is going up?

Stock valuations are a combination between potential returns and the risk associated with the investment - basic economics. This stock is not part of a bursting technology bubble, the company has a sound & stable (somewhat conservative) business model.
LOWER RISK = HIGHER VALUATION MULTIPLES (especially in Bear territory)

Hope this answers all you queries and saves you money. Wild guess - look for $25 steady through Q4.

Regards,
DSE

Author: ajmeuler Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 789 of 798
Subject: Re: SHORT Date: 6/12/2001 6:10 PM
Recommendations: 1
Just curious as to why you are shorting the stock... strictly because there is a high PE or do you see something else?

Author: gr8tiff Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 791 of 798
Subject: Re: SHORT Date: 6/18/2001 2:37 PM
Recommendations: 1
Regarding that comment about the unlikelihood of lawsuits.... Certain Keane branches are under investigation by the EEOC for racial discrimination.

FYI

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (4) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement