Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif
 
No. of Recommendations: 0
I'm confused about this. What will happen if I decide to keep my shares of ABP and allow Mail-Well's offer to expire.
Will my shares be converted to Mail-Well stock or will I be forced to sell at a lower price?
Print the post Back To Top
No. of Recommendations: 0
I haven't figured it out either, I don't think the shares convert so your guess is as good as mine.

I'm thinking of calling ABP's investor relations and asking some stupid questions.
Print the post Back To Top
No. of Recommendations: 0
A couple of people on the Yahoo message-board are saying that they are going to hold on to their share.
Here's the link to one of those messages:

http://messages.yahoo.com/bbs?action=m&board=7078490&tid=abp&sid=7078490&mid=99
Print the post Back To Top
No. of Recommendations: 0
A couple of people on the Yahoo message-board are saying that they are going to hold on to their share.
Here's the link to one of those messages:


Thats just people that think the stock (which has been trading in the $11-15 range should be trading for $30. I don't think all the people that have been buying in @$11-15 are gonna hold out for $30.
Print the post Back To Top
Advertisement