Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (7) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: rcfrench Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 428  
Subject: Show Me The Money Date: 9/8/2000 5:16 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Anyone have news about when the little guys get the money from this deal???
Print the post Back To Top
Author: stimpson Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 421 of 428
Subject: Re: Show Me The Money Date: 9/8/2000 8:53 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
There are people on another board (Yippee!) that claim they have received their money already. I am going to check my brokerage account tonight.

We can only hope.

Stimpy

Author: ibnana Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 422 of 428
Subject: Re: Show Me The Money Date: 9/8/2000 9:35 PM
I just checked my account and there is no cash from NTT there. I didn't think there would be anything until at least the end of Sep.

claim they have received their money already

What board was this on? Why would anyone post about VRIO on another board?

Carol

Author: moosinka Two stars, 250 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 423 of 428
Subject: Re: Show Me The Money Date: 9/8/2000 11:12 PM
Got the cash from Schwab last night. Anyone who hasn't gotten their money should call their broker.

good luck

elaine

Author: harrisc1 Two stars, 250 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 424 of 428
Subject: Re: Show Me The Money Date: 9/9/2000 9:34 AM
I still haven't gotten mine but the account is at Wit Capital. Need I say more?

Author: MAE Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 425 of 428
Subject: Re: Show Me The Money Date: 9/10/2000 7:29 PM
I have my account at Scottrade. Anyone else with their account there hear anything?

- MAE -

Author: FoolLaLa Two stars, 250 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 426 of 428
Subject: Re: Show Me The Money Date: 9/11/2000 1:17 PM
I got mine from Datek last Wednesday (Sept 6th.)

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (7) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement