UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: eatenbybears Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 1967376  
Subject: Showing Romney leading Obama, 49 to 45 percent, Date: 10/9/2012 1:15 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 1
Showing Romney leading Obama, 49 to 45 percent in the polls, points out how closely people are watching this election and the debates.

Fact is, Obama is on very thin ice, and he knows it.

Four years of being surrounded by yes men has created a truly out of touch President.

Bears
Print the post Back To Top
Author: HMALETTER Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1822719 of 1967376
Subject: Re: Showing Romney leading Obama, 49 to 45 perce Date: 10/9/2012 6:41 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Four years of being surrounded by yes men has created a truly out of touch President.

Bears

One huge contrast between Bill Clinton and Obama/Bush

It will be a very close election. I'm still having a problem believing states like Ohio end up with Romney. But the teams on the ground are working.

If they'd just point out what a failed loser and liar Obama is.

Author: eatenbybears Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1822723 of 1967376
Subject: Re: Showing Romney leading Obama, 49 to 45 perce Date: 10/9/2012 6:46 PM
Recommendations: 1
Consider what an impact a Romney win in the swing states will have on Congress .....

Could set the Dems back decades

Dont know if I like that. Our government functions safer if all political parties cancel each other out.

Bears

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement