UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (20) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: Hochizen Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 1947650  
Subject: Sigh Date: 10/4/2012 9:28 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 86
Watched the debates. Watched Flip lie convincingly. Watched Obama yammer about "bipartisanship" as he talked about working with the Mad Dog Rapeublicans. I knew how the media would spin it, and I am right.

ROMNEY WAS GREAT HE WAS AWESOME HE TOOK IT TO OBAMA HIS HAIR IS GREAT! WOO HOO!

Sigh.

Obama didn't bring up Bain, Flip's taxes, the improving job creation in the private sector, the millions of public sector jobs cost by Rapeublicans. He sat there like a somewhat noble cow, being tipped over by Flip time and time again.

Sigh.

Flip was whiny and obnoxious, but the right wing media (and the VAST majority of media is right wing) will never mention it. Remember how they turned Bush's debate into a win for Bush? The pathetic man-child could barely string two sentences together, yet the media touted it as being somehow loveable and trustworthy.

Now, with Flip, they get to say how great he is.....and they are, and they will, because the media at a MINIMUM wants the election close (you know, more ad dollars spent) and actually, they WANT Flip elected. I mean, what, over 80% of our media is owned by less than 10 companies...so yeah, the owners/CEOs want one of their own in charge, so they gets their tax breaks and can consolidate even more.

Sigh.

President Obama.....stop with the BS siding with Republican argument. Stop playing defense. Flip would do nothing more than bring back the days of Bush.....please, keep that in mind, and say it over and over again....and next time, when Flip lies...

Come out and say it. Say "you are lying. You said the opposite thing all along." Call him a liar, because he is one.

Sigh.
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Print the post Back To Top
Author: SaintPatrick1 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1820961 of 1947650
Subject: Re: Sigh Date: 10/4/2012 9:34 AM
Recommendations: 4
If Obama brought up Bain, Rmoney's taxes, or the 47% Mitt would have hit them out of the park. The reason Obama did not want to bring those topics up is because they work better as internet memes than they do as blunt objects in a debate.

If Rmoney was given one of those topics he would have diffused them and then what? Then the trolls on this board, and all the PACs with their commercials would be rendered toothless.

Obama didn't bring them up because he wanted them to live another day.

the VAST majority of media is right wing

Funniest line of yours. Ever.

Author: Hawkwin Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1820981 of 1947650
Subject: Re: Sigh Date: 10/4/2012 10:01 AM
Recommendations: 4
but the right wing media (and the VAST majority of media is right wing) will never mention it.

*chuckle*

*snicker*

*LOL*

Here is your right wing media:

James Carville:
“I had one overwhelming impression,” Carville said. “I did everything I could not to reach it, but it looked like Romney wanted to be there and President Obama didn’t want to be there.”

Michael Moore:
'This is what happens when u pick John Kerry as your debate coach'
"If Romney keeps this up...Obama is going to vote for him!"

I am particularly found of this one:
Liberals Livid With Obama's Debate Performance
http://www.nationaljournal.com/2012-presidential-campaign/li...

Commentator and blogger Andrew Sullivan might have captured the collective reaction best with this tweet, “Look, you know how much I love the guy, and how much of a high-info viewer I am, but this was a disaster for Obama.”

Comedian Bill Maher, who takes regular hard jabs at conservatives on his television show and who gave $1 million to a super PAC supporting Obama’s reelection, tweeted, “I can’t believe I’m saying this, but Obama looks like he DOES need a teleprompter” -- a reference to Obama’s critics who say he relies too heavily on teleprompters.

Author: 99lashes Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1820993 of 1947650
Subject: Re: Sigh Date: 10/4/2012 10:10 AM
Recommendations: 0
Put your post to music and folks,welcome to Club Zero.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JOiZP8FS5Ww

Author: mbarr Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1821051 of 1947650
Subject: Re: Sigh Date: 10/4/2012 11:55 AM
Recommendations: 2
but the right wing media (and the VAST majority of media is right wing)

Wow, all credibility lost in one little phrase. Consider this your Al Campanis or Jimmy the Greek moment.

Author: lowstudent Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1821054 of 1947650
Subject: Re: Sigh Date: 10/4/2012 11:56 AM
In each state you will have many options (competitors) to choose from.

What are you talking about, he got this directly from Hillary. And as we can see from her performance as Sec State she clearly has a vice like grip on what is going on at all times.

Author: feedmeNOWhuman Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool CAPS All Star Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1821125 of 1947650
Subject: Re: Sigh Date: 10/4/2012 1:38 PM
Recommendations: 1

Funniest line of yours. Ever.

They were in favor of Palin in 2008, and they're in favor of Romney in 2012.

Author: SaintPatrick1 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1821129 of 1947650
Subject: Re: Sigh Date: 10/4/2012 1:45 PM
Yes the networks have been worn out carrying Romney on their shoulders for the past six months.

Author: eatenbybears Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1821131 of 1947650
Subject: Re: Sigh Date: 10/4/2012 1:47 PM

Lucky for us, FOX News is fair and balanced

Bears

Author: feedmeNOWhuman Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool CAPS All Star Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1821132 of 1947650
Subject: Re: Sigh Date: 10/4/2012 1:48 PM
Yes the networks have been worn out carrying Romney on their shoulders for the past six months.

You've got that much right.

Author: SaintPatrick1 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1821146 of 1947650
Subject: Re: Sigh Date: 10/4/2012 2:13 PM
Stop it. My belly hurts.

Author: TheDope1 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1821148 of 1947650
Subject: Re: Sigh Date: 10/4/2012 2:15 PM
I un-pbox'd him to read that. Just too precious ;)

Author: CCinOC Big gold star, 5000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1821149 of 1947650
Subject: Re: Sigh Date: 10/4/2012 2:17 PM
Oh, face it, Hochizen. Your guy lost. Big time.

Author: Hochizen Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1821152 of 1947650
Subject: Re: Sigh Date: 10/4/2012 2:23 PM
"Oh, face it, Hochizen. Your guy lost. Big time. "

He lost, but not "big time." He didn't make any huge errors. He just failed to press advantages, and spent his time playing defense. It was weak.

Author: TheDope1 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1821155 of 1947650
Subject: Re: Sigh Date: 10/4/2012 2:30 PM
He lost, but not "big time." He didn't make any huge errors. He just failed to press advantages, and spent his time playing defense. It was weak.

According to science-y expert algore, Obama got beat because of altitude sickness. Or something. You could always cling to that.

Author: feedmeNOWhuman Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool CAPS All Star Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1821187 of 1947650
Subject: Re: Sigh Date: 10/4/2012 3:49 PM
Stop it. My belly hurts.

The media is right wing and always has been. They fawned over Bush's wars, Palin's glasses, and parroted the birther talking points just like they were told to do, and now they're stroking themselves uncontrollably over the debate. They want Romney to win and always have.

Only an idiot believes otherwise.

Author: Hochizen Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1821228 of 1947650
Subject: Re: Sigh Date: 10/4/2012 5:31 PM
Recommendations: 3
For those who believe the myth that the media is liberal, just go ahead and read this....it was written years ago, and is thus out of date, but while some of the players are gone, new ones have risen up.

http://www.bartcop.com/libmedia.htm

Author: eatenbybears Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1821232 of 1947650
Subject: Re: Sigh Date: 10/4/2012 5:43 PM
Yeah, the Liberal media died with Walter Cronkite

Author: SaintPatrick1 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1821244 of 1947650
Subject: Re: Sigh Date: 10/4/2012 6:18 PM
Is this the point where I say that I am supposed to say that truth has a conservative bias?

Best abadou ever.

Author: jakalant Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1821304 of 1947650
Subject: Re: Sigh Date: 10/5/2012 12:03 AM
Here's the deal:

Romney (Fratboy bully) was FOS again and will say anything to get elected. Obama needs to realize this and might need to call him on it.

Period.

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (20) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement