No. of Recommendations: 0
I would like to pay my oldest daughter for helping out around the office in our businsess on a part-time basis. We have a SIMPLE plan already in place. I would like to take a portion of her pay and contribute it to the plan for her. Is there a minimum age that a person must be in order to participate?

How about for a different type of IRA (traditional or Roth?)

Thanks for the help,
Print the post  


The Retire Early Home Page
Discussion on accelerating retirement day.
What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Community Home
Speak Your Mind, Start Your Blog, Rate Your Stocks

Community Team Fools - who are those TMF's?
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.