Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: PeterRabit Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 65471  
Subject: Size matters (shhsss) Date: 10/8/2012 4:28 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 1
Contrary to the reassuring catchphrase "size doesn't matter," penis size may matter in bed — but only for some women, and for certain types of orgasms.

A new study finds that women who have frequent vaginal orgasms are more likely than other women to say they climax more easily with men with larger penises. Women who tend to prefer penile-vaginal intercourse over other types of sex also say the same, researchers reported online Sept. 24 in The Journal of Sexual Medicine.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/10/08/penis-size-does-mat...

You're not supposed to say that.

Peter
Print the post Back To Top
Author: yosemitebean Big gold star, 5000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 65249 of 65471
Subject: Re: Size matters (shhsss) Date: 10/21/2012 8:46 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
.....No comment.:) - Bean

Author: 99lashes Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 65250 of 65471
Subject: Re: Size matters (shhsss) Date: 10/22/2012 10:18 AM
So when someone says to you, "you are full of it", kinda has a new twist, eh?

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement