Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (8) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: czarinav Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 121585  
Subject: Slightly OT: Accounting Form Date: 1/21/2006 8:17 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
I am the trustee of a trust and need to do an accounting. I've done accountings for estates in other jurisdictions, those on forms provided by the court. I do not have any of the old accountings or forms.

Here in California there is no particular form available. I do not need a practicing attorney for this, just a form that will address the statutory requirements. I can fool with a standard form, if there is one, to fashion it for California requirements.

Does anyone know where I might get online legal forms for this prupose? If there is a better board for my request, please let me know. Many Thanks.
Print the post Back To Top
Author: czarinav Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 82867 of 121585
Subject: Re: Slightly OT: Accounting Form Date: 1/21/2006 8:28 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Just recalled there is a lawyer's board on TMF and posted there as well. But, still, if you have any ideas, let me know.

Author: CABob Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 82868 of 121585
Subject: Re: Slightly OT: Accounting Form Date: 1/21/2006 9:09 PM
Recommendations: 1
Have you checked www.nolo.com

Bob

Author: TwoCybers Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 82869 of 121585
Subject: Re: Slightly OT: Accounting Form Date: 1/21/2006 9:42 PM
Have you tried a Google search?

Gordon
Atlanta

Author: edcosoft Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 82871 of 121585
Subject: Re: Slightly OT: Accounting Form Date: 1/21/2006 11:59 PM
Recommendations: 1
You have to file form 1041 and K-1s. I use a spreadshet to keep track by month of the income and expense/deductins/capital items, however Quicken would do jusst as well. ed

Author: pussinboots1 Three stars, 500 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 82886 of 121585
Subject: Re: Slightly OT: Accounting Form Date: 1/22/2006 10:50 PM
Just recalled there is a lawyer's board on TMF and posted there as well.

Would you mind posting a link to the lawyer board? I haven't found that one yet & it sounds like something I'd be interested in reading.

Thanks,

Puss

Author: czarinav Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 82887 of 121585
Subject: Re: Slightly OT: Accounting Form Date: 1/22/2006 11:08 PM
Sure: http://boards.fool.com/Message.asp?mid=23590409

Author: pussinboots1 Three stars, 500 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 82899 of 121585
Subject: Re: Slightly OT: Accounting Form Date: 1/23/2006 10:50 AM
Thanks!

Puss

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (8) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement