Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0
I am the trustee of a trust and need to do an accounting. I've done accountings for estates in other jurisdictions, those on forms provided by the court. I do not have any of the old accountings or forms.

Here in California there is no particular form available. I do not need a practicing attorney for this, just a form that will address the statutory requirements. I can fool with a standard form, if there is one, to fashion it for California requirements.

Does anyone know where I might get online legal forms for this prupose? If there is a better board for my request, please let me know. Many Thanks.
Print the post Back To Top
Just recalled there is a lawyer's board on TMF and posted there as well. But, still, if you have any ideas, let me know.
No. of Recommendations: 1
Have you checked www.nolo.com

Bob
Have you tried a Google search?

Gordon
Atlanta
No. of Recommendations: 1
You have to file form 1041 and K-1s. I use a spreadshet to keep track by month of the income and expense/deductins/capital items, however Quicken would do jusst as well. ed
Just recalled there is a lawyer's board on TMF and posted there as well.

Would you mind posting a link to the lawyer board? I haven't found that one yet & it sounds like something I'd be interested in reading.

Thanks,

Puss
Thanks!

Puss
Advertisement