Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (7) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: Allisonh2 Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 57325  
Subject: Smoking Cravings Date: 7/13/2012 3:55 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 4
I really don't get those cravings too badly anymore (not nearly like I did the first 2 weeks of quitting)
Guess I could say these "cravings" compare to an occassional Hot Flash, that comes and goes! LOL

Oh, but I do have the occassional dream about smoking, but guess that is normal, huh?
Print the post Back To Top
Author: DorMill Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 56456 of 57325
Subject: Re: Smoking Cravings Date: 7/13/2012 7:09 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 2
One can dream as long as one doesn't follow that praticular kind.

Cravings will sneak up on me sometimes even after years of not smoking. Usually in the afternoon on a stressful day. I catch my hand trying to find the ashtray that isn't there. I give it a small slap and tell it we don't do that anymore...

Author: Blackduff Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 56457 of 57325
Subject: Re: Smoking Cravings Date: 7/14/2012 12:54 PM
Recommendations: 4
I still have friends who come to the house. I give them an ashtray and head them towards a good place to sit outside. More and more they're starting to slow down smoking.

Once in awhile I see people rolling cigarettes and sometimes I think about doing this myself. It's just an idea of playing with the papers, etc.. It's just another crazy idea, like wanting to buy another motorcycle. Both are now within my very old past.

A few weeks back I was at my doc's office and a woman (of a serious age)came into the reception and sat near to me. Boy, did she smell bad. The smoke smell was terrible. I hope that this lady is asking the doc to help her quit smoking.

Blackduff

Author: Ezlington Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 56458 of 57325
Subject: Re: Smoking Cravings Date: 7/15/2012 4:32 PM
Recommendations: 5
Well done and keep on keeping off!

€z

(quit a 60 a day habit 12 years ago and
still occasionally dreams of smoking)

Author: Ezlington Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 56535 of 57325
Subject: Re: Smoking Cravings Date: 9/10/2012 2:51 AM
Recommendations: 1

Allisonh2 Happy Umbilical Scar Day
.oO British Invasion Oo.
Just a reminder that within 10 Days

YOU will be

.....> http://boards.fool.com/trooper-of-the-day-is-dragoninwinter-...

September

9 DragonInWinter
10 Emma
11 scaryblondechick TwinTowers Day
12 Bbritts
13 @ Pineylevel HB2U @
14 Jiggle Sp•t
15 Billbob1
16 Silverwing
17 Jiggle Sp•t
18 Allisonh2 birthday
19 FoolinSC

Author: Ezlington Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 56549 of 57325
Subject: Re: Smoking Cravings Date: 9/16/2012 1:50 PM

Allisonh2 Umbilical Scar Day
.oO British Invasion Oo.
Just a reminder that YOU are todays

.....>
http://boards.fool.com/trooper-of-the-day-is-silverwing-3026...

September

16 Silverwing
17 Jiggle Sp•t
18 Allisonh2 birthday
19 FoolinSC
20 fhv Loon
21 glasgowegianProf
22 BklynBorn
23 Jiggle Sp•t
24 CarlHungus- Birthday!••• and yer OUT! 04.06.09
25@ WyneFool@ off-board reminder
26 ### sashamore loon

Author: Ezlington Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 56551 of 57325
Subject: Re: Smoking Cravings Date: 9/17/2012 11:52 PM
< pre> <B >
Happy Umbilical Scar Day Allisonh2
.oO British Invasion Oo.
Just a reminder that YOU are todays

< /b>
.....> http://boards.fool.com/trooper-of-the-umbilical-scar-day-is-...

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (7) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement