Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (10) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: HardyWeinberg Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 71421  
Subject: so close... Date: 10/2/2012 12:07 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 1
Darwin Award failure:

http://www.theolympian.com/2012/10/01/2270498/man-accidental...
Print the post Back To Top
Author: HardyWeinberg Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 70780 of 71421
Subject: Re: so close... Date: 10/2/2012 12:08 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
I do have a friend who shot a pink salmon up in Alaska but he was using a .45 and obliterated the fish.

Author: sofaking6 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 70781 of 71421
Subject: Re: so close... Date: 10/2/2012 12:12 PM
He said he scratched the injury with his finger and the bullet fell out of his head in the river," the report states.

Trying to picture this is making my breakfast churn.

Author: HardyWeinberg Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 70782 of 71421
Subject: Re: so close... Date: 10/2/2012 12:13 PM
Trying to picture this is making my breakfast churn.

Anatomical details don't usually add much to the baseline churn induced by skimming Daily Zero reader comments in the first place, for me.

Author: feedmeNOWhuman Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool CAPS All Star Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 70783 of 71421
Subject: Re: so close... Date: 10/2/2012 1:08 PM
I do have a friend who shot a pink salmon up in Alaska but he was using a .45 and obliterated the fish.

Why is he your friend?

Author: discurro Big gold star, 5000 posts Top Recommended Fools Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 70784 of 71421
Subject: Re: so close... Date: 10/2/2012 1:13 PM
Recommendations: 2

Why is he your friend?

I hate fish

Author: feedmeNOWhuman Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool CAPS All Star Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 70785 of 71421
Subject: Re: so close... Date: 10/2/2012 1:17 PM
Recommendations: 2
Why is he your friend?
----

I hate fish

They speak highly of you.

Author: LCKitten Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 70786 of 71421
Subject: Re: so close... Date: 10/3/2012 9:25 AM

So he completely wasted another living thing's life? What a jackass.

Author: wasjoey Big red star, 1000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 70787 of 71421
Subject: Re: so close... Date: 10/3/2012 9:37 AM
Recommendations: 5
---

I get this a lot.

joey, employer

Author: nedludd Big gold star, 5000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 70800 of 71421
Subject: Re: so close... Date: 10/6/2012 8:12 AM
Recommendations: 8

Maybe the salmon was taking hostile action against the shooter. I hate salmon, they just look at you with those cold dead eyes, particularly when they are looking up at you from the display case. Creepy.

Maybe he wanted to add nutrients to the stream where he shot the salmon.

Maybe he wanted to protect the krill that the salmon so thoughtlessly kill by not living a vegan lifestyle. Some of us do care about the krill, you know. It's easy to care about the cuddly animals or the majestic ones like the salmon, but who cares about the krill? Don't they have a right to exist? I have not even mentioned that herring and pelagic amphipods that may have been saved by the justified killing of this swimming slaughterhouse.

As for why he is friends with the guy, we all should have that one person whose sole role in our lives is to do things that provide good stories for the rest of us, much like my "friend" Jose Curevo, although if he doesn't stop kicking my ass I may have to stop hanging out with him.

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (10) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement