So what advice would you give, do we take our medicine, or continue with the program. We will be up for the consolidation loan after the july payment, and it has to be less than 21%.I'm unsure if the decision was already made - are you "so my wife and I decided to cancel out of our Ameridebt agreement"... is cancelling the agreement a done deal, or is Ameridebt trying to convince you to stay?When you get the consolidation loan, can you pay early to save on their interest? If you can get the loan, and if it allows you to save interest by paying early (no penalty), then I'd go for the consolidation loan.- Lan
Best Of |
Favorites & Replies |
Start a New Board |
My Fool |
BATS data provided in real-time. NYSE, NASDAQ and NYSEMKT data delayed 15 minutes.
Real-Time prices provided by BATS. Market data provided by Interactive Data.
Company fundamental data provided by Morningstar<