Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif
No. of Recommendations: 0
I just heard that if you are retired and collecting Social Security, and if you still have children in college (which will be true for me and my wife in 1 year), you are eligible for money from the Federal Government for paying college expenses for your kids. This is first I have heard of this, and I am wondering if it is true. Any and all input is welcome. Thanks.
Print the post  


When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.