UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: mjdonadio Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 158  
Subject: Software Sales and Sales engineer Date: 10/22/2004 11:40 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
I know of a Massachusetts company (not one I work for) that is looking for 2 Sales reps and Sales engineers outside this state. Here is what the company is looking for:

*DC/VA Sales Rep- Hunter/New businesss he/she will focus 50% Federal/ 50% Enterprise Commercial. Must be located in either VA or DC metro area.

*Chicago Sales Rep- Hunter/New businesss he/she will focus on Enterprise Commercial. Must be located in Chicago.

*Chicago Sales Engineer- Must be technical 5-7 years experience.

Email me if your interested I will forward along the details.

Mark
Print the post Back To Top
Author: smf13 Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 139 of 158
Subject: Re: Software Sales and Sales engineer Date: 11/5/2005 5:03 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Hi
I am interested in the Chicago position . However, not able to email you . Can you email the details to me ?

Thanks !

Print the post Back To Top
UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement