Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: dbadgero Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 26  
Subject: Sold it already Date: 9/30/1997 9:23 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
I sold it today at 8.50. I may regret it tomorrow but, I was up 40% in 2 weeks so I took my money and ran. I will keep watching it and buy back in if it drops back to the 6-7 range. Right now it's trading on the volatility of silver, so it wouldn't suprise me to see it drop again. DLB
Print the post Back To Top
Author: Mick65 One star, 50 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 11 of 26
Subject: Re: Sold it already Date: 10/1/1997 10:51 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Maybe I hold stock too long- but I paid 0.60/share and am still holding. As long as Beaty is CEO I'll stay. They just bought a new silver mine in Mexico that I think increased their stock value and will still increase in the long run.
Congrats on your gain.

Mick

Print the post Back To Top
UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement