Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: propfool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 31  
Subject: SOLD TOO SOON Date: 2/12/2000 1:54 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
I dumped 2,500 shares a couple of weeks ago at $12 and it closed today at $26. Why is this dog suddenly in the hunt?
Print the post Back To Top
Author: BOBDALEY Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 15 of 31
Subject: Re: SOLD TOO SOON Date: 2/13/2000 12:08 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Propfool, earnings came in at .31/share vs estimates of .14. However, a big chunk of the suprise came from reduced R&D and taxes. Small cap tech stocks who slash their R&D budgets do not remain highfliers for long. I'm sitting on a triple, but the cut in research has me more than a little nervous. New products are set to be unvieled at a show on Feb. 28. I still like the company for the reasons I bought it,wireless will a growth industry for years to come, Corsair's Pre-Pay makes sense, especially overseas, and Corsair has 46 million in cash with almost no debt. To sum up, I will stay long but my finger is on the trigger. Good luck to all. Bob

Print the post Back To Top
UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement