No. of Recommendations: 0
Someone here or at another forum mentioned they tried a battery-operated repeller stake they got at Lowes that worked. I tried one, and now I have three, adding two more. They do actually work, but they only drive the moles 30' or so away from the stake. The package says they work best in heavy, dense soil and that's what I have. Three in a line spaced 50' apart have successfully cleared the moles out of the front yard for the first time in as long as I've lived here, and I've tried everything else.

They may not work as well in loose, tilled garden soil, but Lowes will take them back for 90 days. They're called the "Molemover" by Exhart.

http://www.exhart.com/retail/90066.html
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Community Home
Speak Your Mind, Start Your Blog, Rate Your Stocks

Community Team Fools - who are those TMF's?
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.
Advertisement