UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (7) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: bufftrainer Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 1950948  
Subject: Something for everyone Date: 10/6/2012 4:26 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 8
When will the ads appear? It's time.

http://romneytheliar.blogspot.com

How funny will it be reading Dope's morning emails explaining these beauties?
Print the post Back To Top
Author: bufftrainer Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1821670 of 1950948
Subject: Re: Something for everyone Date: 10/6/2012 4:31 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 1
http://romneytheliar.blogspot.com/2012/10/beginning-countera...

Author: jerryab Big gold star, 5000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1821838 of 1950948
Subject: Re: Something for everyone Date: 10/6/2012 3:47 PM
Recommendations: 0
The more important point is one Dope can't answer.

How will he justify borrowing from China to fund HIS deficits?

Author: notehound Big gold star, 5000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1821840 of 1950948
Subject: Re: Something for everyone Date: 10/6/2012 3:49 PM

Maybe Romney has cut a deal with Ben Bernanke to buy 100% of our debt instead of the 72% to 90% they already purchase.

Author: eatenbybears Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1821844 of 1950948
Subject: Re: Something for everyone Date: 10/6/2012 4:03 PM

From here out, borrowing less from China would be a good target

A target that Obama has failed miserably at hitting

Bears

Author: lowstudent Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1821848 of 1950948
Subject: Re: Something for everyone Date: 10/6/2012 4:13 PM

Not sure if this question traveled with anything that made it make some sense.

But justifying borrowing is not the problem. Justifying borrowing that is for things like PBS is the problem, or Cowboy poetry or a slew of other things.

Romney did not say he would not borrow money, just that the question of is this important enough to borrow money for will be asked.

You are of course free to question his judgement when he borrows, and of course he will, no one right now could not borrow.

The problem is you have to justify Obama spending under the same question, and it is a truly terrible question for him.

Even if only nominal Romney points to at least a couple of easy things, and liberals squeal like there is no tomorrow, and cry defense budget - defense budget -- ignoring the obvious question which is more important extra toilet paper at the Pentagon or PBS and the obvious answer that yes even extra toilet paper is more important and still you squeal.

It is a good argument for Romney, so please keep up the good work. Perhaps you can put a squealer for Romney bumper sticker on your car

Author: jerryab Big gold star, 5000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1821863 of 1950948
Subject: Re: Something for everyone Date: 10/6/2012 6:43 PM
Romney did not say he would not borrow money, just that the question of is this important enough to borrow money for will be asked.

So Romney agrees it is worth borrowing from China to fund revenue shortfall due to the MAXIMUM 15% tax rate for capital gains and the Wall Streeters. Gotcha.

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (7) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement