No. of Recommendations: 1
Anybody here RWOL with KIDS?

We were DINKs, but now we are going to be a SITKOM. (Single Income Two Kids Opressive Mortgage) Actually that's not true about the mortgage, I just like the acronym.
Print the post Back To Top
No. of Recommendations: 0
Currently a DINK... probably won't have kids but I'm only 21 so can't be sure. (Although with known fertility issues, so it would have to be a definite choice... can't sneeze and get pregnant.)

I'm interested to read responses as well.

-jennynoel

We were DINKs, but now we are going to be a SITKOM. (Single Income Two Kids Opressive Mortgage) Actually that's not true about the mortgage, I just like the acronym.

When did you find out? Are you guys having twins?
We were already an TIOKOM (two incomes, one kid, OM), but we are having another little monster in March, thus SITKOM. TIOKOM isn't really a very fun acronym.

We are. We were DINKs, then became a SITKOM, now we are simply LOFTY.
(Lazy Old Farts Two Youngsters)
Currently a DINK... probably won't have kids but I'm only 21 so can't be sure. (Although with known fertility issues, so it would have to be a definite choice... can't sneeze and get pregnant.)

jennynoel, I was told at 16 that I would never be able to have children. Docs lie.
No. of Recommendations: 9
It's not that I'm unable to have children, it's that as yet Lesbians can't accidentally get pregnant without something quite suspicious going on

;-)

-jennynoel
It's not that I'm unable to have children, it's that as yet Lesbians can't accidentally get pregnant without something quite suspicious going on

;-)

Sorry about the error. Your post made it sound like it was something with you physically that you could not have children.
Hey, Jenny, planning a side trip to San Francisco any time soon? :)
No. of Recommendations: 2
I'm getting married next summer, but we haven't decided the location yet. We won't do the legal step until it actually carries some weight. :-/ Let's not take bets on when that will be.

Happy Valentine's Day,
Jenny
[crossing fingers for good luck]
We won't do the legal step until it actually carries some weight. :-/ Let's not take bets on when that will be.

Many of us are trying to get that legal step to carry its weight! :-)

phantomdiver
Advertisement