UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (12) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: Volucris Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 1491  
Subject: Something Interesting Date: 12/19/2003 12:13 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 1
Anybody here RWOL with KIDS?

We were DINKs, but now we are going to be a SITKOM. (Single Income Two Kids Opressive Mortgage) Actually that's not true about the mortgage, I just like the acronym.
Print the post Back To Top
Author: jennynoel Three stars, 500 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 261 of 1491
Subject: Re: Something Interesting Date: 12/19/2003 12:28 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Currently a DINK... probably won't have kids but I'm only 21 so can't be sure. (Although with known fertility issues, so it would have to be a definite choice... can't sneeze and get pregnant.)

I'm interested to read responses as well.

-jennynoel

Author: Evelynk Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 264 of 1491
Subject: Re: Something Interesting Date: 12/19/2003 1:39 PM

We were DINKs, but now we are going to be a SITKOM. (Single Income Two Kids Opressive Mortgage) Actually that's not true about the mortgage, I just like the acronym.

When did you find out? Are you guys having twins?

Author: Volucris Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 271 of 1491
Subject: Re: Something Interesting Date: 12/19/2003 4:26 PM
We were already an TIOKOM (two incomes, one kid, OM), but we are having another little monster in March, thus SITKOM. TIOKOM isn't really a very fun acronym.

Author: zsimpson Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 273 of 1491
Subject: Re: Something Interesting Date: 12/20/2003 3:45 AM

We are. We were DINKs, then became a SITKOM, now we are simply LOFTY.
(Lazy Old Farts Two Youngsters)

Author: zsimpson Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 274 of 1491
Subject: Re: Something Interesting Date: 12/20/2003 3:46 AM
Currently a DINK... probably won't have kids but I'm only 21 so can't be sure. (Although with known fertility issues, so it would have to be a definite choice... can't sneeze and get pregnant.)

jennynoel, I was told at 16 that I would never be able to have children. Docs lie.

Author: jennynoel Three stars, 500 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 353 of 1491
Subject: Re: Something Interesting Date: 2/11/2004 11:22 AM
Recommendations: 9
It's not that I'm unable to have children, it's that as yet Lesbians can't accidentally get pregnant without something quite suspicious going on

;-)

-jennynoel

Author: zsimpson Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 362 of 1491
Subject: Re: Something Interesting Date: 2/13/2004 4:33 AM
It's not that I'm unable to have children, it's that as yet Lesbians can't accidentally get pregnant without something quite suspicious going on

;-)

Sorry about the error. Your post made it sound like it was something with you physically that you could not have children.

Author: wakingdreamer Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 364 of 1491
Subject: Re: Something Interesting Date: 2/13/2004 9:10 PM
Hey, Jenny, planning a side trip to San Francisco any time soon? :)

Author: jennynoel Three stars, 500 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 366 of 1491
Subject: Re: Something Interesting Date: 2/14/2004 8:06 PM
Recommendations: 2
I'm getting married next summer, but we haven't decided the location yet. We won't do the legal step until it actually carries some weight. :-/ Let's not take bets on when that will be.

Happy Valentine's Day,
Jenny

Author: wakingdreamer Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 368 of 1491
Subject: Re: Something Interesting Date: 2/15/2004 5:20 PM
[crossing fingers for good luck]

Author: phantomdiver Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 385 of 1491
Subject: Re: Something Interesting Date: 2/18/2004 1:12 PM
We won't do the legal step until it actually carries some weight. :-/ Let's not take bets on when that will be.

Many of us are trying to get that legal step to carry its weight! :-)

phantomdiver

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (12) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement