Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: DemonDoug Two stars, 250 posts CAPS All Star Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 48  
Subject: Son of a... Date: 8/10/2007 3:25 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
I accidentally put an "outperform" where I wanted to put an "underperform" on my last contest pick. I doubt it will make me the winner, but is there any way to rectify this (for future reference)?

BTW this isn't like a sour grapes or a "now my pick is down i want to switch it" thing. I mistakenly put an outperform on the soon-to-be-bankrupt RYL (ryland). Yuck. I shudder to think even going long on this stock in any way, fake or real.
Print the post Back To Top
Author: richmouse CAPS All Star Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 12 of 48
Subject: Re: Son of a... Date: 9/25/2007 3:35 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
all you can do is end your pick then redo your pick on it. It's what I would try that way you cut your losses.

Print the post Back To Top
UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement