Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (5) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: LLackey Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 5993  
Subject: Sorry for the missing update Date: 2/5/2007 11:23 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 15
I'm sorry for missing last week's update. My mother passed away suddenly last week. If you haven't talked to your Mom lately, please do so.

- Lee
Print the post Back To Top
Author: Zeelotes Big red star, 1000 posts Feste Award Nominee! Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 5572 of 5993
Subject: Re: Sorry for the missing update Date: 2/6/2007 1:10 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 18
Lee

I'm very sorry to hear of your loss. Please accept my deepest condolences both to you and your whole family.

And certainly do not worry about missing an update here. I'm sure I speak for everyone when I say that we are all grateful for your generosity, but we do not take it for granted nor expect you to do anything but be with your family during this difficult time.

Author: dusty2004 Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool CAPS All Star Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 5573 of 5993
Subject: Re: Sorry for the missing update Date: 2/6/2007 7:13 AM
Recommendations: 0
Lee:

I am really sorry to hear about your mom. There is nothing more important that being with her. Don't worry about the update. You are in my prayers...

Dusty

Author: LonghornBoy Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 5574 of 5993
Subject: Re: Sorry for the missing update Date: 2/6/2007 4:48 PM
Absolutely. Take care and focus on your family first. We'll still be here.

Author: motxoc One star, 50 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 5575 of 5993
Subject: Re: Sorry for the missing update Date: 2/8/2007 2:47 PM
Lee,

My condolences to you and your family. You are the anchor on this board, but your advice is a reminder of what is really important.

Regards,
Tom

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (5) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement