UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (10) | Ignore Thread Prev | Next
Author: Imaginistics Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 1490  
Subject: Re: Judgment proofing investments Date: 9/29/2007 12:06 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 1
Sorry Hedge, I read your post too fast..I thought you
meant create a portfolio that will be safe/bulletproof from
bad judgement (chasing the latest high return funds, etc..) oops :-) I see you're worried about someone suing you..yes researching the
laws on what's shielded and what's not, as you have been doing, seems like a good idea if you are worried about your risk of a judgement in court against you...

I'm sorry to hear about your health problems...good luck..and I did read someone online recently how it can be a long wait before some fed agencies ack what you have...which sucks..but the good news is sometimes its "late" which is better than "never" as far as they
might eventually accept your situation as qualifying for disability at some future point..good luck with that.

Imag
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Print the post  
UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (10) | Ignore Thread Prev | Next

Announcements

Post of the Day:
Macro Economics

U.S. Stable, Europe Stalling
What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Community Home
Speak Your Mind, Start Your Blog, Rate Your Stocks

Community Team Fools - who are those TMF's?
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and "#1 Media Company to Work For" (BusinessInsider 2011)! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.
Advertisement