No. of Recommendations: 3
sorry if i seem out-of-step, but just how much worrying about stuff can
one person do???? it's possible i'll regret some choices some day, but
in the meantime, i'd just rather enjoy my life and my trips and believe in fate........here's why i feel that way:

many years ago ex-husband and i narrowly avoided a mid-air collision.
my ex was the sort of person who could never stay in one spot for long.....we usually missed the bride cutting the cake because husb didnt feel like hanging around that long.....he often went home before
the third act when we went to the theatre----that kind of thing....

we were in las vegas on a brief holiday, and were booked to take a midnite flight from there to nyc.......i was winning at the blackjack table and couldnt bear to leave....THE ONLY TIME IN OUR ENTIRE MARRIAGE THAT HE SAID, OH WELL, OKAY,WE DONT HAVE TO LEAVE was that nite. he went to sleep, anD i continued playing..IF WE HAD BEEN ON THE MIDNITE FLIGHT (which changed
in chicago) our next flight would have been on a plane that had a mid-air collision over the hudson river in new york......no survivors.

ergo...i just dont worry about that stuff. que sera, sera.
Print the post  

Announcements

When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.
Advertisement