UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: LEDfan Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 1947736  
Subject: sour grapes Date: 11/17/2012 8:47 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 3
poor little rich boy ran for president for what, 7 years. gotta blame someone or something...

what a joke.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/11/17/mitt-romney-gop-pri...
Print the post Back To Top
Author: lindytoes Big gold star, 5000 posts Top Recommended Fools Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1837923 of 1947736
Subject: Re: sour grapes Date: 11/17/2012 9:05 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Translation: only Fox News can conduct Republican primaries in the future

How is that going to stop someone like Perry or Gingrich or Santorum giving the opposition campaign fodder for the general election? If you are a flawed candidate, then you can expect the attacks. Romney just doesn't want to admit that his vulture capitalism and his Romneycare helped bring him down. It's hard to believe that after the election I find even more to despise that man.

Print the post Back To Top
UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement