UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (7) | Ignore Thread Prev | Next
Author: SouthJerseyJim Two stars, 250 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 24252  
Subject: South Jersey Jim chiming-in... Date: 11/4/2001 7:26 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 18
All,

I was here earlier, Sunday and was able to read a barrage of Anti-Monski posts (Judging by the text and the fact this person said he was in DC, I suspect this person was one of the people who helped trashed Gomez.com). Yes, I said "one of" as while the guy in Birmingham is anything but an innocent party, those who continuously mention his name here and at other forums are no better than the prepetrator, himself!

Obviously, those posts, as well as Jane's final post, were removed (I did read the re-post of what Jane had to say, and I am shocked and saddened to know that during these troubled times in America, some people have to resort to bringing-down good people like Jane). I did think the "two peas in a pod" thing was cute -- though I've never had the opportunity to "speak" to Jane outside of this forum, I have to admire her taste in online banks. :-)

Jane, if you ARE reading this, and know the e-mails of markber, blackcobra, GoCowboys, or UKBB, get in touch with me through them -- perhaps we can find a forum for you that is more user-friendly (Plus, you didn't deserve what happened to you, and I'd like to personally apologize for this "person's" behavior).

As for whoever said those degrading things to Jane...no matter who you are...I hope you're really proud of yourself -- I know it'll be a matter of time before you fall on your face, and I'll be there to gloat.

I am not going to dwell on this any longer as most of you know I am extremely busy these days (unlike the person who made 50-plus posts Sunday afternoon -- he obviously has waaaay too much time on his hands), and I have no time for these petty games. If I post on TMF, you better believe it's banking-related (and most likely for laudatory comments on FIBI -- sorry, Winecellar, while I admire the close-knittedness of your PCBanker community, I think a few of your number got waaaaaaaay out of control, which, in turn casts a negative shadow on the bank, itself).

And, finally, to quote my Texan friend...THAT'S MY FINAL WORD ON THAT!

SouthJerseyJim

Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Print the post  
UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (7) | Ignore Thread Prev | Next

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Community Home
Speak Your Mind, Start Your Blog, Rate Your Stocks

Community Team Fools - who are those TMF's?
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and "#1 Media Company to Work For" (BusinessInsider 2011)! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.
Advertisement