Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (7) | Ignore Thread Prev | Next
Author: tim443 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 63808  
Subject: Re: Big Oil Date: 2/14/2014 11:11 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 1
Speaking of cold working in someones favour, love the chart of residential propane prices in this link. Can you say ouch!

Why would I say ouch, my now 2nd largest current holding is Altagas? }};-D

I use about half a 20 pound cylinder a year in my little deck BBQ.

Tim

http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/10/24/idUSnCCNBn7bw+f0+M...

AltaGas Increases Ownership in Petrogas Through Its Energy Export Joint Venture

Thu Oct 24, 2013 9:00am EDT

CALGARY, ALBERTA--(Marketwired - Oct. 24, 2013) - AltaGas Ltd. ("AltaGas") (TSX:ALA)(TSX:ALA.PR.A)(TSX:ALA.PR.U) announced today that it will increase its effective ownership of Petrogas Energy Corp. ("Petrogas") to 33 1/3 percent. AltaGas plans to transfer its current 25 percent ownership to the AltaGas Idemitsu Joint Venture Limited Partnership ("Partnership"). The Partnership will acquire an additional 41 2/3 percent interest in Petrogas. As a result of the transaction, Petrogas will be owned one-third by each of AltaGas, Idemitsu Kosan Co., Ltd. ("Idemitsu"), and its current shareholder.

In January 2013 AltaGas and Idemitsu announced plans to pursue LPG and LNG export opportunities from Canada's West Coast to Asia. LPG exports could begin as early as 2016. Petrogas' extensive logistics network consists of over 1,500 rail cars and 24 rail and truck terminals, which provides the key infrastructure as well as supply logistics and marketing expertise required to pursue LPG export opportunities.
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Print the post  
UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (7) | Ignore Thread Prev | Next

Announcements

The Great Foolish North
Canadian social and off-topic banter.
Post of the Day:
Value Hounds

Medallion Financial: TAXI!
What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Community Home
Speak Your Mind, Start Your Blog, Rate Your Stocks

Community Team Fools - who are those TMF's?
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and "#1 Media Company to Work For" (BusinessInsider 2011)! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.
Advertisement