UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: LuckyDog2002 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 744425  
Subject: speaking of food and movie Date: 1/27/2013 12:58 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
I have to follow up with another food experience that is not so emotionally charged. Last night, I went to a Cinebistro for the first time. It's a chain of movie/dining theatres. Leather seats and you can have a meal or typical movie snacks with drinks-soda, water, liquor/wine, beer, mixed drinks.

I've never been to one before and decided to try it with a group. The movie was "Silver Linings". The movie is intense-mental illness-bipolar, played out ending with a love story. Robt. DeNiro and I think Sally Struthers is in it. The movie sucked imo. However I scanned the menu online before I went and got the chilled salmon without the dressing. It was delicious.

It's not a cheap experience and more than likely this will be my only experience there. You don't have to have a meal or drinks there by the way. Tickets through Fandango cost #14.25 and the meal was $19-just had tap water to drink. I'll take my $7 movie and either eat at home or before and after the movie at a restaurant over this. Too bad the movie sucked though.

LD
Print the post Back To Top
Author: LuckyDog2002 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 668489 of 744425
Subject: Re: speaking of food and movie Date: 1/27/2013 1:38 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
http://cobbcinebistro.com/

Author: telegraph Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 668490 of 744425
Subject: Re: speaking of food and movie Date: 1/27/2013 1:59 PM
we got a couple like that around here....

$$$$$ but I guess if you want that experience of have lots of cash.....why not?

t.

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement