Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (6) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: jiminica Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool CAPS All Star Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 78  
Subject: Speaking of Football Date: 10/22/2002 10:51 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
GO IRISH!!

ND Alum
Print the post Back To Top
Author: rerics Big red star, 1000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 65 of 78
Subject: Re: Speaking of Football Date: 3/12/2003 4:11 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
University of North Dakota football team is nicknamed the Irish?

rerics

Author: rerics Big red star, 1000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 66 of 78
Subject: Re: Speaking of Football Date: 3/17/2003 8:00 PM
fedja spelled backwards is ajdef.

rerics

Author: rerics Big red star, 1000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 67 of 78
Subject: Re: Speaking of Football Date: 3/17/2003 8:01 PM
fedja pronounced backwards is also ajdef. Go figure.

rerics

Author: rerics Big red star, 1000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 68 of 78
Subject: Re: Speaking of Football Date: 3/17/2003 8:01 PM
fedja spelled backwards is ajdef

Speaking of football, this has nothing to do with football.

rerics
--football, that is.

Author: jiminica Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool CAPS All Star Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 69 of 78
Subject: Re: Speaking of Football Date: 4/25/2003 2:11 PM
fedja spelled backwards is ajdef

Speaking of football, this has nothing to do with football.

rerics
--football, that is.

Did you use your offical "not football rejection stamp"?

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (6) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement