No. of Recommendations: 1

Speaking of my sister. I wanted to slap her today.

We were coming back from the hospital, and she turns the corner of a two lane road to a two lane road. Now a block down the furthest right lane splits into two lanes that are right turn only and the left lane goes straight. She was in the left lane and wanted to turn right and is bitching about the people in the lane next to her turning right into the furthest left lane instead of the right lane, but she's in the lane that is supposed to go straight. I told her this and she starts arguing with me. I'm wrong, she's right. I finally gave up. Later on, some guy switches lanes from the right lane to the middle lane where we were. He had his blinker on, and she starts complaining that he didnt have his blinker on. I was going to comment on the fact that he did turn his blinker on, but I figured she would just argue with me anyway.

She was PO'd with me because I wanted to leave the hospital around 3pm. We needed to get home and start getting mom's house ready for her to come home. Clean out a room downstairs so she doesn't have to climb the stairs. I'm walking across the parking lot, and I commented that she was slow... she said to me, what's your hurry... you're just going home. I said we have alot of stuff to do.

Everything I said and did, she contradicted. She has decided she is the only one that can take care of my mother. Although in the past 2-5 years she has never done anything for her before. Also, in 4 weeks she goes back to school, and will not have time to help her. This would be about the time my mom's casts come off and such.

But...everything has to be her way. I'm about ready to slap her silly.

I'm not going to the hospital tomorrow, so I can go to my mom's house and do some stuff. Besides, I really don't wanna ride in the car with my sister anymore. She is such a flake, and complains about everyone elses driving.

Mom's doing better. She wants to go home. Dr's said "MAYBE" Friday, if everything is going well and she has someone at home to help her out.

We'll have to wait and see.

Lady I, turning into a nursemaid.
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Community Home
Speak Your Mind, Start Your Blog, Rate Your Stocks

Community Team Fools - who are those TMF's?
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.
Advertisement