Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (6) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: joycets Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 86536  
Subject: speaking of the auld titles Date: 12/2/2012 8:56 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
remember all those titles & all? As a retired old lady, may I request being considered for
"peeler of sticks"? (I like to pull the bark off of sticks. I've enjoyed this since summercamp as a kid. Now I'm retired and have a forest of trees, only some of them dead).

joycets, royal stickpeeler.
Print the post Back To Top
Author: FiddleDeeDee Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 86221 of 86536
Subject: Re: speaking of the auld titles Date: 12/4/2012 11:28 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
remember all those titles & all? As a retired old lady, may I request being considered for
"peeler of sticks"? (I like to pull the bark off of sticks. I've enjoyed this since summercamp as a kid. Now I'm retired and have a forest of trees, only some of them dead).

joycets, royal stickpeeler

Ahem.

Music, please.

joycets, I now appoint thee:

Fair Maiden of Twinkle Toes and Royal Stick Peeler of the Isle

You may all now bow.

Queen Fifi

Author: utahtea Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 86222 of 86536
Subject: Re: speaking of the auld titles Date: 12/5/2012 6:08 AM

joycets, royal stickpeeler

Congrats on the retirement! I took the plunge and retired in August before we hit the road in our RV for seven weeks. I guess I'll have to come up with a new title too.....

Any ideas????

Utahtea...retired Queen

Author: Raggmopp Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Favorite Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 86223 of 86536
Subject: Re: speaking of the auld titles Date: 12/5/2012 8:25 PM
Recommendations: 1
Any ideas????
===*===

Sure. How about "Her Magnificent Munificence (Ret.)"

Author: FiddleDeeDee Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 86224 of 86536
Subject: Re: speaking of the auld titles Date: 12/6/2012 11:23 AM
Here is a site which might help others who are looking for new titles --
http://www.orgsites.com/ca/redhatsistahs/_pgg3.php3

QF

Author: sunrayman Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 86225 of 86536
Subject: Re: speaking of the auld titles Date: 12/7/2012 5:51 PM
Recommendations: 1
from the cited website:

High Hihgness of Poetry

++++
++++

But not the Queen of spell-checking!

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (6) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement