No. of Recommendations: 2
Speaking of this do you know where a person would find exactly what kind of income is or is not considered as such by the ACA? thanks...

It's pretty simple. Take AGI from your income tax return. (Bottom of page 1 of your 1040 assuming you're using the long form.) Add in non-taxable interest (typically muni bonds). Add in the non-taxed portion of Social Security benefits. And add in any foreign earned income exclusion.

Print the post  


The Retirement Investing Board
This is the board for all discussions related to Investing for and during retirement. To keep the board relevant and Foolish to everyone, please avoid making any posts pertaining to political partisanship. Fool on and Retire on!
What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.