Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (6) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: tmfattila Big red star, 1000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 34  
Subject: Spin Off? Date: 2/4/1998 3:52 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
The February 2 edition of Modern Healthcare reports MedPartners is considering spinning off some of its practices to create a new orthopedic physician practice management company with HealthSouth Corp. as a possible investor. MedPartners manages 450 orthopedists throughout the country.
Print the post Back To Top
Author: webbrick Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 30 of 34
Subject: Re: Spin Off? Date: 2/5/1998 6:19 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
tmfattla,

So is this good news or bad news for a MDM stockholder. I need some good news!!!

Author: tmfattila Big red star, 1000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 31 of 34
Subject: Re: Spin Off? Date: 2/5/1998 9:37 PM
Could be good news. What's everybody else think?

Author: mc One star, 50 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 32 of 34
Subject: Re: Spin Off? Date: 2/5/1998 11:02 PM
Gee, I don't know. This will be a spin off of a spin off for me. Is this the excess baggage dumping its excess baggage?

Author: tmfattila Big red star, 1000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 33 of 34
Subject: Re: Spin Off? Date: 2/6/1998 12:37 PM
Maybe the sum of the parts is greater than the whole.

Author: rpm Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 34 of 34
Subject: Re: Spin Off? Date: 2/6/1998 10:34 PM
Seems to me that managing a group of orthopedists should be more profitable than managing a group of primary-care physicians.

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (6) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement