UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (18) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: doubtit Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 1960940  
Subject: Spin This Date: 10/7/2012 11:10 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VOiYNnpkyEo
Print the post Back To Top
Author: 99lashes Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1821969 of 1960940
Subject: Re: Spin This Date: 10/7/2012 11:18 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
He was on drugs that were supplied by a drug lord that Bush did not arrest or stop.

Author: wzambon Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1821970 of 1960940
Subject: Re: Spin This Date: 10/7/2012 11:19 AM
Recommendations: 29
Nothing new needs to be said that wasn't said when that video was first aired over four years ago.

Author: kenm47 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1821975 of 1960940
Subject: Re: Spin This Date: 10/7/2012 11:36 AM
Old irrelevant BS.

That's not spin. That's truth.

Ken

Author: Icemann11 Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1821981 of 1960940
Subject: Re: Spin This Date: 10/7/2012 11:44 AM
Wow. This is desperation to keep reaching for old videos.

I hope the GOP is not re-pushing this video. They should follow up the debate victory with continued pressure about the economy etc. That will get people voting for them...not old videos of President Obama being less-than-presidential.

Icemann

Author: FoolishWaldo Big red star, 1000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1821985 of 1960940
Subject: Re: Spin This Date: 10/7/2012 11:47 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VOiYNnpkyEo

You got nuthin' or you wouldn't be recycling this oldie. Colloquially it's known as beating a dead horse.

Author: lowstudent Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1821990 of 1960940
Subject: Re: Spin This Date: 10/7/2012 12:17 PM
Nothing new needs to be said that wasn't said when that video was first aired over four years ago.

Rare but occasionally I respectfully disagree.

I honestly believe that folks should view it again, and consider his actions over the last 4 years, and consider whether it is meaningful now that you can give it some context based on actions.

Different folks certainly may draw differing conclusions, however I think it should be reviewed to determining if it is important, and it is potentially different now that when it was first available

Author: notehound Big gold star, 5000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1822006 of 1960940
Subject: Re: Spin This Date: 10/7/2012 12:46 PM
Recommendations: 3

That may be the case with some of the old videos, but the Hampton University speech appears to be a case in which Obama is issuing a veiled invitation for serious racial confrontation. The following direct quote is just one of several controversial statements from that speech that have no other purpose but to incite racial confrontation - if not violence - or at least to encourage fear and distrust.

“I don’t know if you’ve noticed, but rich people are all for nonviolence. Why wouldn’t they be? They’ve got what they want. They want to make sure people don’t take their stuff..."

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2012/10/obama-rich-people-ar...

If you read the transcript of that speech, Obama claims to be "coming to terms" with America's history (for what purpose is not mentioned). However, his use of "vivid imagery" such as repeatedly describing bullets inflicted on minorities indicates that he has poor judgment if not necessarily malevolent intent.

Is it any wonder that people are afraid to put out yard signs supporting Romney? I have personally had people tell me they don't put Romney bumper stickers or yard signs for fear of inviting vandalism, destruction of property or worse.

There are more than a few reports from various parts of the country of Romney supporters being targeted this campaign season. Just Google "Romney supporters targeted" or "Romney signs targeted."

A rational person I know (with advanced academic degrees) recently told me he is concerned that, if Romney were to win the election, there would be race riots.

Based on his history and his speeches, it appears that Obama is quite comfortable with rhetoric that is designed to increase racial tension.

That is extremely unfortunate - and is utterly unnecessarily provocative in the "colorblind society" that most Americans have sincerely and consistently attempted to establish.

Author: NemesisToLibs Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1822007 of 1960940
Subject: Re: Spin This Date: 10/7/2012 12:48 PM
notehound, Bill is OK with hatred from people he supports.

Author: wzambon Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1822009 of 1960940
Subject: Re: Spin This Date: 10/7/2012 12:51 PM
notehound, Bill is OK with hatred from people he supports.

And NTH lies about people with whom he disagrees.

Author: NemesisToLibs Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1822011 of 1960940
Subject: Re: Spin This Date: 10/7/2012 12:52 PM
Recommendations: 2
"And NTH lies about people with whom he disagrees. "

Well, You appear to be OK with Obama's seething hatred in that speech.

Author: notehound Big gold star, 5000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1822012 of 1960940
Subject: Re: Spin This Date: 10/7/2012 12:56 PM
Bill, I do not lie. I merely observe and point out the obvious.

I voted for Obama the last time. He has contributed to the gridlock and the logjam needs to be broken.

I respect your opinion and you should know better.

Author: LurkerMom Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1822015 of 1960940
Subject: Re: Spin This Date: 10/7/2012 1:01 PM

This topic has already been discussed on the PA. The left tried to down play it then and is trying to do so again.

Be it an old video or new, it doesn't matter. The prez said it and it has shown the bigot and racist the prez really is.

The prior thread...with some very good points being discussed.

http://boards.fool.com/breaking-oh-just-rev-wright-again-302...

Author: BlueGrits Big gold star, 5000 posts Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1822025 of 1960940
Subject: Re: Spin This Date: 10/7/2012 1:38 PM
I voted for Obama the last time. He has contributed to the gridlock and the logjam needs to be broken.

How much worse could a logjam be when leaders of the opposition party vow ahead of time to not cooperate and make this country better?

Author: NemesisToLibs Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1822027 of 1960940
Subject: Re: Spin This Date: 10/7/2012 1:39 PM
"How much worse could a logjam be when leaders of the opposition party vow ahead of time to not cooperate and make this country better? "

Another admission of Obama's failed leadership.

Author: wzambon Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1822031 of 1960940
Subject: Re: Spin This Date: 10/7/2012 1:54 PM
Notehound-

My words were addressed to NemesisToHimself.

Author: NemesisToLibs Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1822032 of 1960940
Subject: Re: Spin This Date: 10/7/2012 1:59 PM
Recommendations: 2
"My words were addressed to NemesisToHimself. "

I see you have sunken further into the dark hole of hatred with more name calling. You and Obama are more alike then different.

Author: notehound Big gold star, 5000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1822049 of 1960940
Subject: Re: Spin This Date: 10/7/2012 3:48 PM
My words were addressed to Nemesis...

I try to avoid veering too close to the edge, but sometimes cannot help myself. At that point, I half expect to be scolded.

I've had a nice lunch now, so I am much less prone to seeing things in alarmist terms than I was this morning.

;-)

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (18) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement