UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: fleg9bo Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 744788  
Subject: Sports update Date: 11/11/2012 6:19 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 1
SF is trailing the Rams who, by the way, aren't in Los Angeles anymore. And the Niners' starting QB got himself concussed and is out of the game. It doesn't matter since with or without Alex Smith, they're a mere shadow of the team they were during the Montana/Rice heyday.

Bunch of other games going on, about as interesting as warrl's league -- you know, the Helena Hoedown vs. the Bozeman Balladeers, the Casper Creosote vs. the Laramie Laggards.

But what I'm really looking forward to is the showdown between Houston and Chicago. Otherwise known as the Flyover Bowl.

--fleg
Print the post Back To Top
Author: TerryMcK Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 654696 of 744788
Subject: Re: Sports update Date: 11/11/2012 8:43 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
But what I'm really looking forward to is the showdown between Houston and Chicago. Otherwise known as the Flyover Bowl.

Tonight it's the water bowl.

Print the post Back To Top
UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement