Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (5) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: TMBFAverageJoe Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Favorite Fools Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 166897  
Subject: Spot the difference... Date: 2/6/2013 5:21 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 24
... between the Ravens and 49ers fans.

http://dotcomjoe.com/0206f3

~aj
Print the post Back To Top
Author: LordFoolman Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 158256 of 166897
Subject: Re: Spot the difference... Date: 2/6/2013 9:16 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 2
... between the Ravens and 49ers fans.

http://dotcomjoe.com/0206f3

~aj

For those who have never been to San Francisco, it really is a beautiful city. I think outside of Paris and New York City, it's the number tourist destination city in the world. The Victorian architecture and steep hills and city views are truly stunning. Incredible city. Surrounded by very tall Redwood trees just north of the city too (Muir Woods). Seriously, everyone should visit the city before they die.

But if you think the whole gay thing is a stereotype and overdone in SF, it's not. There really are alot of gay men there. The Castro District will relieve any doubt. I went there as a young guy in his twenties, I had alot of older men in their 50-60's that kept hitting on me. I was (and am) straight.

Author: CairnDad Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool CAPS All Star Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 158263 of 166897
Subject: Re: Spot the difference... Date: 2/7/2013 9:46 AM
Recommendations: 5
You need a new camera. The Ravens picture is too blurry.

Author: TMBFAverageJoe Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Favorite Fools Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 158268 of 166897
Subject: Re: Spot the difference... Date: 2/7/2013 12:09 PM
Recommendations: 1
"The Ravens picture is too blurry. "

Original (unblurred) image available upon request. Email me.

~aj

PS: They're real, and they're spectacular :-)

Author: JoshRandall Big gold star, 5000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 158269 of 166897
Subject: Re: Spot the difference... Date: 2/7/2013 1:31 PM
Recommendations: 0
Could you please adjust the focus on that Pic so I can more clearly spot the difference?

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (5) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement