No. of Recommendations: 0
Turning 65 in June and being bombarded with various Companies trying to sell me products relating to Medicare and Part this and Part that. Being originally from the UK and messed up with trying to get my wife sorted with Medicare by filling out the wrong forms last year and just would like to know the correct procedure, so this time I do get it right. Just not totally understanding all the options out there and if I should take part B immediately and find it confusing to say the least and therefore appreciate any advice with the correct link to apply in the first place.
Thx. Bran.
Print the post  

Announcements

The Retirement Investing Board
This is the board for all discussions related to Investing for and during retirement. To keep the board relevant and Foolish to everyone, please avoid making any posts pertaining to political partisanship. Fool on and Retire on!
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.
Advertisement