Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (131) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: OldFatherHubbard Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 851  
Subject: Starchasing Date: 2/3/2004 10:33 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 1
For everyone posting only to reach a new star goal (red, gold, green), as opposed social chit chat, there already is a board here at tmf called gimme my stars that exists for posting random short thoughts in an attempt to increase ones total number of posts. Gimme a sec and I'll try and find you the url.

Guiding with the light,
The spring time investing shepherd
Print the post Back To Top
Author: OldFatherHubbard Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 654 of 851
Subject: Re: Starchasing Date: 2/3/2004 10:36 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Gimme a sec and I'll try and find you the url.
---

Here it is:

http://boards.fool.com/Messages.asp?bid=113358

Guiding with the light,
The Shepherd

Author: OldFatherHubbard Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 656 of 851
Subject: Re: Starchasing Date: 2/3/2004 10:52 AM
Here it is:

http://boards.fool.com/Messages.asp?bid=113358
---

And Here is another one.

http://boards.fool.com/Messages.asp?bid=115688

Author: LoopyGirl Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 657 of 851
Subject: Re: Starchasing Date: 2/3/2004 11:39 AM
Hello. How did you find yourself to this hidden corner? Welcome.

Author: LoopyGirl Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 658 of 851
Subject: Re: Starchasing Date: 2/3/2004 11:46 AM
I wonder, do I have a stalker?

Author: OldFatherHubbard Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 660 of 851
Subject: Re: Starchasing Date: 2/4/2004 1:30 PM
Recommendations: 2
Hello.
Hi. How are you.

How did you find yourself to this hidden corner?
TheJaggedEdge was my dopple. This was on his "my favorite boards" list. I put in on mine since we can't use dopples anymore. I am interested in the possabilities of seasonal investing.

Welcome.
Thankyou!

Have a wonderful day.

Author: LoopyGirl Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 661 of 851
Subject: Re: Starchasing Date: 2/4/2004 6:22 PM
Bye, waving

Author: LoopyGirl Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 662 of 851
Subject: Re: Starchasing Date: 2/4/2004 6:23 PM
This is just a dead board now.

Author: LoopyGirl Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 663 of 851
Subject: Re: Starchasing Date: 2/4/2004 8:04 PM
Poor board.

Author: LoopyGirl Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 664 of 851
Subject: Re: Starchasing Date: 2/4/2004 8:04 PM
I need to get new posters.

Author: OldFatherHubbard Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 724 of 851
Subject: Re: Starchasing Date: 4/24/2004 11:23 AM
I'll post here.
Are you going to the renfair this year?

Author: LoopyGirl Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 725 of 851
Subject: Re: Starchasing Date: 4/24/2004 2:22 PM
Which one?

Author: OldFatherHubbard Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 726 of 851
Subject: Re: Starchasing Date: 4/24/2004 2:30 PM
The new york one at sterling forest.
Or the one at bristol in the midwest.
They've got one incalifornia too.

Otherwise, anyone. There are more of them I hear then the ones sponsored by my favorite company rec.ob

Author: LoopyGirl Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 727 of 851
Subject: Re: Starchasing Date: 4/24/2004 2:49 PM
I know there is one in Maryland but that's a bit far for me to travel.

Author: Irishspice Big red star, 1000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 728 of 851
Subject: Re: Starchasing Date: 5/17/2004 4:58 PM
Still chasing

Author: Irishspice Big red star, 1000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 729 of 851
Taht's cool

Author: Irishspice Big red star, 1000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 730 of 851
Thats

Author: Irishspice Big red star, 1000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 731 of 851
2 more

Author: Irishspice Big red star, 1000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 732 of 851
I'm out of here.

Author: Irishspice Big red star, 1000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 733 of 851
Subject: Re: Starchasing Date: 5/19/2004 8:08 PM
back

Author: Irishspice Big red star, 1000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 734 of 851
Subject: Re: Starchasing Date: 5/19/2004 8:08 PM
and gone again.

Author: Irishspice Big red star, 1000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 735 of 851
Subject: Re: Starchasing Date: 5/20/2004 5:49 PM
and back

Author: Irishspice Big red star, 1000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 736 of 851
Subject: Re: Starchasing Date: 5/23/2004 8:46 PM
Tomorrow is the day.

Author: Irishspice Big red star, 1000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 737 of 851
Subject: Re: Starchasing Date: 5/23/2004 8:47 PM
Glad I have these boards.

Author: Irishspice Big red star, 1000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 738 of 851
The trick is.....

Author: Irishspice Big red star, 1000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 739 of 851
short

Author: Irishspice Big red star, 1000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 740 of 851
Subject: Re: Starchasing Date: 5/23/2004 8:48 PM
Recommendations: 2
and sweet.

Author: LoopyGirl Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 741 of 851
Subject: Re: Starchasing Date: 5/30/2004 1:28 PM
and sour?

Author: LoopyGirl Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 742 of 851
Subject: Re: Starchasing Date: 6/22/2004 12:53 PM
I need to visit these boards more often.

Author: LoopyGirl Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 743 of 851
slow

Author: LoopyGirl Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 744 of 851
and steady

Author: LoopyGirl Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 745 of 851
Subject: Re: Starchasing Date: 6/28/2004 11:04 AM
don't

Author: LoopyGirl Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 746 of 851
Subject: Re: Starchasing Date: 6/28/2004 11:05 AM
give

Author: LoopyGirl Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 747 of 851
Subject: Re: Starchasing Date: 6/28/2004 11:05 AM
a

Author: LoopyGirl Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 748 of 851
Subject: Re: Starchasing Date: 6/28/2004 11:06 AM
oops

Author: LoopyGirl Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 749 of 851
wrong

Author: LoopyGirl Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 750 of 851
war

Author: LoopyGirl Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 751 of 851
Subject: Re: Starchasing Date: 7/5/2004 2:41 PM
A few more today.

Author: LoopyGirl Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 752 of 851
Subject: Re: Starchasing Date: 7/5/2004 2:42 PM
Just a few.

Author: LoopyGirl Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 753 of 851
Wonder where Dawn is?

Author: LoopyGirl Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 754 of 851
I seem to be the only one posting.

Author: LoopyGirl Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 755 of 851
Like so.

Author: LoopyGirl Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 756 of 851
Subject: Re: Starchasing Date: 7/7/2004 1:14 PM
I need a break

Author: LoopyGirl Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 757 of 851
from

Author: LoopyGirl Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 758 of 851
constantly

Author: LoopyGirl Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 759 of 851
posting

Author: LoopyGirl Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 760 of 851
so

Author: LoopyGirl Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 761 of 851
much.

Author: LoopyGirl Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 762 of 851
Subject: Re: Starchasing Date: 7/9/2004 3:28 PM
Another week gone.

Author: LoopyGirl Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 763 of 851
weekends are slow

Author: LoopyGirl Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 764 of 851
can't post too much

Author: LoopyGirl Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 765 of 851
radar

Author: LoopyGirl Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 766 of 851
Subject: Re: Starchasing Date: 7/9/2004 3:29 PM
and all that.

Author: LoopyGirl Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 767 of 851
Subject: Re: Starchasing Date: 7/11/2004 2:41 PM
Lots of sour cream

Author: LoopyGirl Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 768 of 851
guacomole

Author: LoopyGirl Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 769 of 851
spelled that wrong

Author: LoopyGirl Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 770 of 851
Subject: Re: Starchasing Date: 7/11/2004 2:42 PM
with cilantro

Author: LoopyGirl Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 771 of 851
pico de galo

Author: LoopyGirl Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 772 of 851
and lime

Author: LoopyGirl Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 773 of 851
burp

Author: LoopyGirl Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 774 of 851
Subject: Re: Starchasing Date: 7/13/2004 2:46 PM
Spaghetti

Author: LoopyGirl Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 775 of 851
with

Author: LoopyGirl Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 776 of 851
baby clams

Author: LoopyGirl Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 777 of 851
Subject: Re: Starchasing Date: 7/13/2004 2:47 PM
5 cloves of garlic

Author: LoopyGirl Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 778 of 851
olive oil

Author: LoopyGirl Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 779 of 851
delish

Author: LoopyGirl Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 780 of 851
Subject: Re: Starchasing Date: 7/14/2004 12:57 PM
very good

Author: LoopyGirl Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 781 of 851
think I'll

Author: LoopyGirl Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 782 of 851
have the rest

Author: LoopyGirl Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 783 of 851
Subject: Re: Starchasing Date: 7/14/2004 12:58 PM
of it

Author: LoopyGirl Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 784 of 851
Subject: Re: Starchasing Date: 7/14/2004 12:58 PM
today

Author: LoopyGirl Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 785 of 851
Subject: Re: Starchasing Date: 7/23/2004 10:04 AM
Imust

Author: LoopyGirl Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 786 of 851
go downtown

Author: LoopyGirl Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 787 of 851
and pay

Author: LoopyGirl Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 788 of 851
a very

Author: LoopyGirl Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 789 of 851
Subject: Re: Starchasing Date: 7/23/2004 10:05 AM
large

Author: LoopyGirl Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 790 of 851
Subject: Re: Starchasing Date: 7/23/2004 10:05 AM
bill

Author: LoopyGirl Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 791 of 851
Subject: Re: Starchasing Date: 7/25/2004 12:11 PM
Well

Author: LoopyGirl Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 792 of 851
Subject: Re: Starchasing Date: 7/25/2004 12:11 PM
I paid it

Author: LoopyGirl Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 793 of 851
Subject: Re: Starchasing Date: 7/25/2004 12:12 PM
glad I have

Author: LoopyGirl Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 794 of 851
suppletive

Author: LoopyGirl Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 795 of 851
Insurance

Author: LoopyGirl Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 796 of 851
sublemental

Author: LoopyGirl Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 797 of 851
whatever

Author: LoopyGirl Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 798 of 851
Subject: Re: Starchasing Date: 7/27/2004 2:19 PM
My new luvvie left me. I'm sad.

Author: LoopyGirl Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 799 of 851
Subject: Re: Starchasing Date: 8/3/2004 12:50 PM
Little

Author: LoopyGirl Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 800 of 851
miss

Author: LoopyGirl Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 801 of 851
muffet

Author: LoopyGirl Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 802 of 851
sat

Author: LoopyGirl Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 803 of 851
Subject: Re: Starchasing Date: 8/3/2004 12:51 PM
on a

Author: LoopyGirl Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 804 of 851
Subject: Re: Starchasing Date: 8/3/2004 12:51 PM
tuffet

Author: LoopyGirl Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 805 of 851
Subject: Re: Starchasing Date: 8/7/2004 3:33 PM
When

Author: LoopyGirl Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 806 of 851
came

Author: LoopyGirl Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 807 of 851
a spider

Author: LoopyGirl Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 808 of 851
who

Author: LoopyGirl Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 809 of 851
sat

Author: LoopyGirl Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 810 of 851
down

Author: LoopyGirl Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 811 of 851
beside

Author: LoopyGirl Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 812 of 851
her

Author: LoopyGirl Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 813 of 851
Subject: Re: Starchasing Date: 8/10/2004 6:29 PM
cat

Author: LoopyGirl Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 814 of 851
is really

Author: LoopyGirl Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 815 of 851
energized

Author: LoopyGirl Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 816 of 851
read that

Author: LoopyGirl Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 817 of 851
wacko

Author: LoopyGirl Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 818 of 851
by

Author: LoopyGirl Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 819 of 851
all

Author: LoopyGirl Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 820 of 851
means

Author: LoopyGirl Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 821 of 851
Subject: Re: Starchasing Date: 8/11/2004 4:36 PM
stars

Author: LoopyGirl Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 822 of 851
are

Author: LoopyGirl Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 823 of 851
chased

Author: LoopyGirl Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 824 of 851
because

Author: LoopyGirl Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 825 of 851
are obsessed.

Author: LoopyGirl Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 826 of 851
Subject: Re: Starchasing Date: 8/13/2004 5:28 PM
When

Author: LoopyGirl Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 827 of 851
will

Author: LoopyGirl Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 828 of 851
I

Author: LoopyGirl Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 829 of 851
have

Author: LoopyGirl Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 830 of 851
ten

Author: LoopyGirl Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 831 of 851
thousand

Author: LoopyGirl Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 832 of 851
Subject: Re: Starchasing Date: 8/13/2004 5:29 PM
posts?

Author: LoopyGirl Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 833 of 851
Subject: Re: Starchasing Date: 8/15/2004 1:37 PM
Halloween

Author: LoopyGirl Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 834 of 851
is fast

Author: LoopyGirl Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 835 of 851
approaching

Author: LoopyGirl Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 836 of 851
What

Author: LoopyGirl Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 837 of 851
should

Author: LoopyGirl Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 838 of 851
I wear?

Author: LoopyGirl Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 839 of 851
Subject: Re: Starchasing Date: 8/17/2004 3:13 PM
Geri?

Author: LoopyGirl Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 840 of 851
Posh?

Author: LoopyGirl Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 841 of 851
a ghost

Author: LoopyGirl Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 842 of 851
Subject: Re: Starchasing Date: 8/17/2004 3:14 PM
Harry

Author: LoopyGirl Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 843 of 851
Hmmmmm

Author: LoopyGirl Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 844 of 851
off to losp

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (131) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement