UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (4) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: 2828 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 734557  
Subject: Stay Classy Unions Date: 8/29/2011 11:02 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 7
Newsline 9 has learned Rep. Sean Duffy has been told he is not allowed in this year’s Labor Day parade in Wausau.

Duffy’s office received that news earlier this week from parade organizers. His office was also told no Republicans will be allowed this year.

The parade is sponsored by the Marathon County Labor Council. A Wausau city spokeswoman said the city does not contribute any money to the parade.

Duffy’s chief of staff, Brandon Moody, released a statement to Newsline 9:

“Having walked in this parade in past years, Congressman Duffy was hoping that for a moment, we could set our differences aside and simply have some fun in a family-friendly event.”
----------------------------------------------------------
It's the new civility. I hope it backfires on them.
Print the post Back To Top
Author: ascenzm Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 582039 of 734557
Subject: Re: Stay Classy Unions Date: 8/29/2011 12:22 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Unions and class do not belong in the same sentence.

Mike

Author: tgrmn Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 582052 of 734557
Subject: Re: Stay Classy Unions Date: 8/29/2011 1:59 PM
Recommendations: 1
Bigoted, Discriminatory and Classless.

He ought to show up and walk. It's on public rights of way.

Author: decath Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 582057 of 734557
Subject: Re: Stay Classy Unions Date: 8/29/2011 2:55 PM
Recommendations: 6
Without Republicans and conservatives, you can expect the parade to be a nasty hodgepodge of profanity and classless rhetoric.

Expect the city to have to pick a large amount of trash and filth in the streets aftwerward.

Not a family friendly event.

decath

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (4) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement