Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0
StephenJohnson, JohnAndLori,

I finally made in back after cruisen on the Celebrity Curise ships Horizon. I would like to thank you guys for the advanced scouting information and making me look like a genius in front of my family and I appreciated it very very much. The water bottles were used for the day trips touring the Island. We used up 20 1.5 liter bottles from the PriceClub(Costco).

The cruise was fully booked. The food, entertainment, service were excellent. The Broadway shows, the comedians, the magicians and the doo-woop group (HOMERUN) were excellent also. I followed these guys all over the ship and my wife took many pictures of them with me standing next to them. As you can tell I love doo-wop. Of course, I got there autographs.

The passengers is what made the cruise memorable. Practically all the passengers particpated in all the parties on the Pool Deck and in the Discos and clubs on deck 8 that were held every night. I got a sore throat from yelling as cheering for our side of the room and or our side of the ship.
Made a couple of bucks at the Roulette wheel to pay for my wifes shopping habits. If it weren't for the women, there would be no malls or stores to shop at. Think about it, do you see any men shopping.

Met the sister ship, the Zenith at Saint George and talked to a few passengers and they said they were all booked up also. They too said there alot of families onboard with teenage children and smaller. I didn't see many college kids on this trip.

Put on 5 extra pounds, because we were eating 6 times a day.

Now that the summer is almost over, and everything gets back to normal, I think the price of the RCL stocks should bounce back to around 43.25.

I have seen alot of recommendations lately for RCL. Because of the news with the Carnival Cruise lines several weeks ago, everything should blow over and that RCL will get back to normal and be an excellent cruise liner.

I'd be patient and be kewl for awhile. It was on a roll until the above happened. I also met a real live stock broker that works on the floor of the NYSE at the Midnight buffett, and she said RCL looks very good for the long haul. She never heard of the Motley Fools. She(the wise) did now after we talked for hours.

My kids can't wait until next year with the new ships that are coming out. We are trying for a Maiden for second cruise out. We will only go on RCL ships.

Again, thanks for the scouting information and hope to see ya guys on the next ship out of the Caribbean and exchange scouting reports on our fine ships. I remain sincerely,

QuillandPenn

Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Community Home
Speak Your Mind, Start Your Blog, Rate Your Stocks

Community Team Fools - who are those TMF's?
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.
Advertisement