UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: telegraph Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 737510  
Subject: Sticker shock in COLO Date: 10/31/2013 10:59 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 2
Obamacare Navigator Hasn't Signed Up Anyone Because It's Too Expensive
"Thus far everybody has taken a look at the rates and they've walked out the door."

video

Al Jazeera finds an Obamacare navigator in Colorado who hasn't signed up anybody for the new program because it's too expensive:

"So far, no one," says the Obamacare navigator. "Thus far everybody has taken a look at the rates and they've walked out the door. There's sticker shock. They just can't afford it."

http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/obamacare-navigator-hasn...

In the rural areas of COLO, premiums are tripling since there are few 'providers'......and the current plans are going away. You get the metropolitan area prices 200 miles away from the cities.

t.
Print the post Back To Top
Author: MetalDecathlete Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 703369 of 737510
Subject: Re: Sticker shock in COLO Date: 10/31/2013 2:43 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 1
LMAO. I wonder if my Obama loving, ACA defending aunt that lives there is enjoying reading the Denver newspaper with all the frustrated Coloradoans sounding off?

Metail

Print the post Back To Top
UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement