Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (4) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: Hohum777 Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 3183  
Subject: STNG div Date: 4/15/2013 10:04 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 1
Scorpio Tankers has initiated a dividend- 2.5c/sh. Not a great yield, but its a start

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/scorpio-tankers-inc-announces-...
Print the post Back To Top
Author: wittgenstein Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 2851 of 3183
Subject: Re: STNG div Date: 4/15/2013 1:41 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Hohum:

I like it. Will probably invest my SFL dividends there again if the price stays right. Of course I'm looking at moving targets, but then that what my trading portfolio is for!

jz

Author: Hohum777 Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 2852 of 3183
Subject: Re: STNG div Date: 4/15/2013 4:20 PM
Hohum:

I like it. Will probably invest my SFL dividends there again if the price stays right. Of course I'm looking at moving targets, but then that what my trading portfolio is for!

jz

You might want to wait on the SFL reinvestment. Besides the FRNT build-out, a couple of items
suggest Fredriksen is up to something with FRO. Due to FRO-SFL tie-in, that has a potential
ripple effect on SFL.

Author: wittgenstein Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 2853 of 3183
Subject: Re: STNG div Date: 4/16/2013 12:42 PM
Hohum,

I'm not making any further investment in SFL at these prices. Have a position and after what my partner at Seatrade picked up at the NY conference from Hemen management members we're hanging on. There will be olatility, but in this part of my investment world, I don't mind it a bit. The thing to remember about JF/Tor et.al. is that they are indifferent to whether they get paid dividends or take cap gains.

I do plan to invest more in STNG, though.

jz

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (4) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement