Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (4) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: Hohum777 Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 3215  
Subject: STNG: Now LPG Date: 7/2/2013 9:40 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 2
Earlier this year, Scorpio (STNG) added ice-class Handy's and LR2's to its newbuild vessel mix.
Now, it looks like the company plans to add LPG vessels, 5-10 Very Large Gas Carriers (VLGCs) to
its fleet. Actually, STNG is switching its order on four LR2 vessels from LR2 vessels into five
VLGC orders, plus options to build five more.

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/scorpio-tankers-inc-announces-...
Print the post Back To Top
Author: wittgenstein Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 2870 of 3215
Subject: Re: STNG: Now LPG Date: 7/29/2013 12:31 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Nibbling a bit at stng after the predictable shortfall. STLL A BIT AHEAD OF ITSELF THOUGH. New bunch of 'investors'.
I need to be owning it when we're at the bottom of intermediate rate cycles.

JZ

Author: Hohum777 Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 2871 of 3215
Subject: Re: STNG: Now LPG Date: 7/29/2013 2:33 PM
BTW, they have created a (separate) dry bulk shipping entity. I think they just placed their
newbuild orders in the last week or two.

Author: wittgenstein Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 2872 of 3215
Subject: Re: STNG: Now LPG Date: 7/29/2013 2:58 PM
I like the company, and RB who my partner has met with a few times. I also keep in mind the sentiments he stated here a while back:

http://www.tradewindsnews.com/finance/311873/scorpio-not-don...

I guess it could be a good relationship.

jz

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (4) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement