Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: BrianMcPartland Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 121144  
Subject: Stock gains calculator or program? Date: 2/27/2000 2:03 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
I found it a great big pain in the butt to ahve to go thru amm my Schwab mailings and determine what I bought stocks for, when they split, how much I sold, at what price, not even to mention the reinvested dividends. Isn't there an easier way???? Do you have a neat method, program, etc????????
Please let me know at docmac@jps.net
Thank you!
BRian
Print the post Back To Top
Author: mathetes Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Motley Fool One Everlasting Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 30190 of 121144
Subject: Re: Stock gains calculator or program? Date: 2/27/2000 2:18 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
I found it a great big pain in the butt to ahve to go thru amm my Schwab mailings and determine what I bought stocks for, when they split, how much I sold, at what price, not even to mention the reinvested dividends. Isn't there an easier way???? Do you have a neat method, program, etc????????

Brian -- Quicken handles all that quite nicely, assuming, that is, that you enter the information when you buy and sell. But you do need to stay on top of these things, entering the data in to the program, as they happen.

mathetes

Print the post Back To Top
UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement