UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: theburner One star, 50 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 252528  
Subject: Stock investor pro Date: 3/25/2013 11:28 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 2
Anybody having trouble updating the program today? The AAII website appears to be down and the data update will be not work.
Print the post Back To Top
Author: FLARAM Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 242456 of 252528
Subject: Re: Stock investor pro Date: 3/25/2013 3:03 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
The AAII website appears to be down

I just checked it out to see if only you were having a problem.

Their website is not responding to me either. I updated with no problem on Saturday.

RAM

Author: theburner One star, 50 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 242467 of 252528
Subject: Re: Stock investor pro Date: 3/26/2013 2:16 PM
Recommendations: 0
It was back online this morning.

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement